Skip to main content

Featured

When we were Kids

  We ran into the sun And It’s glory ran from us We chased it for hours Until the soles of our feet ran red Guided by the noise of the summer morning Our attention drifted else where Sober minded thoughts came like fleeting dreams The innocence of the time became our playground We became a witness to the truth And we carried it with us As kids As Adolescents As Adults

A Prayer

 


Dear Heavenly Father bless this heart that is filled with hatred

Forgive my actions and my thoughts for they are sinful 

Watch over those I love and those I don't know 

For thine enemy is at bay

Protect this world from an era full of violence, poverty, and sexual immorality 

For they may not be tempted by the devil but guided by your hand 

God bless those who struggle each day to make ends meet, for when the day comes they may be blessed tenfold

God, I want to thank you for always loving me and staying by my side when the world tossed me aside

For the love I have for you is beyond any words

For you have given me the strength to move forward from all the pain 

I will forever be yours, and forever you will be mine 

Amen 

 



 

Comments

Popular Posts