Skip to main content

Featured

When we were Kids

  We ran into the sun And It’s glory ran from us We chased it for hours Until the soles of our feet ran red Guided by the noise of the summer morning Our attention drifted else where Sober minded thoughts came like fleeting dreams The innocence of the time became our playground We became a witness to the truth And we carried it with us As kids As Adolescents As Adults

His Love

 

Cast my fears into your hands

For you are in control

No enemy shall prosper

For am I yours and you are with me

You cast your arms around me

To fill me with love

As a weep on my knees

Calling your name forever

For you are my Saviour

My Love, My Breath, My Hope

My Everlasting Joy

I have made my home with you and for you

I shall stand tall in my faith and my love

For you stood tall in your death

To save us from Hell, so that we may live forever and ever

My Lord My Savior Jesus Christ

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts