Skip to main content

Featured

When we were Kids

  We ran into the sun And It’s glory ran from us We chased it for hours Until the soles of our feet ran red Guided by the noise of the summer morning Our attention drifted else where Sober minded thoughts came like fleeting dreams The innocence of the time became our playground We became a witness to the truth And we carried it with us As kids As Adolescents As Adults

Saved


Wait for me at the end of the road

As I try to catch up to you 

I can’t follow the beat of your strides 

So I lose sight of you  

Lost, searching in this crowded place 

My vision begins to blur

I cry out in pain, scared of being alone

So I cry out again in the name Jesus Christ

And your presence was known 

You left the crowd to come back to me

To fix a broken vessel and make me complete


Comments

Popular Posts