Skip to main content

Featured

When we were Kids

  We ran into the sun And It’s glory ran from us We chased it for hours Until the soles of our feet ran red Guided by the noise of the summer morning Our attention drifted else where Sober minded thoughts came like fleeting dreams The innocence of the time became our playground We became a witness to the truth And we carried it with us As kids As Adolescents As Adults

VOICES



 

My mind questions everything that I hear
Not sure if it’s my voice or yours 
It’s a whisper that can be heard faintly 
It brings me peace and a sense of joy
But my mind goes back into doubt 
Questioning that little voice in my mind
I’ve heard voices before but it brought fear and anxiety 
So I put myself in a position of vulnerability 
When I don’t lean on your understanding 
It drives me into a corner, that sets me into flight or fight
My flight is to run away from it all
But my fight is to stand tall and fight against it all
Knowing that when I resist he flees 

Comments

Popular Posts