Skip to main content

Featured

When we were Kids

  We ran into the sun And It’s glory ran from us We chased it for hours Until the soles of our feet ran red Guided by the noise of the summer morning Our attention drifted else where Sober minded thoughts came like fleeting dreams The innocence of the time became our playground We became a witness to the truth And we carried it with us As kids As Adolescents As Adults

Steadfast Love


 You love me when I am far from you

You love me when I am close to you

Your love defies all means of life

The love we seek from others can’t compare to yours

For you are love and love is you 

If we abide in you and you in us then we are love

And that love knows no fear or evil

This is the love that I want and the love that I need

Comments

Popular Posts